Friday, April 2, 2010

第二十七課 Chapitre27

Hey, its been soo damn long haven't write anything in my blog..yeah, not many read my blog though~~it's ok as i do it just for fun and as my daily diary...

Anyway, few weeks ago was a hell~~lots of thing happened and will happened after this...lol~~

I began to lose my touch on subjects like Vector Static, Calculus , Physics etc...
Noo~~~!!!!
its my fav subject as i just only do calculation( and yeah, i do love calculation soo much..Not that i not like the other subject , but its my ability--Nouryoku)

New news --->>Friends of the same batch when I was in AAJ in UM have flight away to Japan, and was enjoying their time there..I feel much envy on them..But what can i say...I didn't study hard enough back in UM
Still, to take back the pride that I lost , have to work hard and go to California to get my degree certificate... IKUZOU~~

BTW, lately, my Japanese language also becoming much worse...Haven't use it for quite sometimes..But, thanks to my friends Farayus and Sheril, at least i have practice some of it...(at least I still try to remember things that I had learned before)--->DoUmO~~~lol

EARTH HOUR REPORT

oit!!!
Also wanna tell you guys something during this event..
It was quite enjoyable...
With few shows
eg.--->
presentation by PAC , band performance,BNU students performance( dun understand what they sing though~~Amanda!! When will u teach me Mandarin??!!!)



pic during Earth Hour~~



nyaa~~~~

Anyway,Final Sem just around the corner, just 3-4 weeks or so..(better check back calendar)
Still lots of thing to study and prepare especially CHM 122...T T...Shikataganai~~

p/s
Do correct me if I'm wrong..But is it the season where couples broke up?!?
S**t!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment