Saturday, February 19, 2011

第四十九課 Chapitre49

oh wow, its first time ever i'm writing out the post with half-hearted.. well, lots of things happened along the time i'm hiatus... LOL
truth is, too much social network to be take care of~~ FB,Twitter etc...
anyway, its my thought that i wanna rite about, so heck, i choose when i wanna post something~(that's the best part yet)-->giggle..

updated things:

1. well, now, lots of my friend already fly abroad to pursue their studies whereas me, still dunno yet..(its finally my last semester in TPMC.hopefully got the chance to fly and have funding for my study ^^)

2. whew, finally the crisis in Egypt finally over. some of my friend had to come back to Malaysia --> safety purpose... wow, even though had fly already but due to certain things that can't be avoided, they need to come back.. i was informed that till the country is stable , then will they continue to study there

3. i dunno, these few days life been turn up side down a lot for me.. i myself sometimes become moody for no reason.. i really do need something or someone that can calm me down~~  ---> urgh, i need to get up quickly.. Kami-Sama Onegai..i really need to gain more confidence within me..

4. happy thing?? ah, some of my friend finally become 20>  .. lol, as for me, another 9 more months to go.. have to prepare myself to become more mature---> some still view me as little kid trap in a man's body

5. TOEFL is coming nearer.. i'll be taking it this 12 March... people , pray for me and my friends ya????
you guys will rite?? yakusoku ne....

6. My gundam still not finish yet.. almost 3 months since i bought it..LOL   XP
(and no, you guys can't complete it.. hey, its my gundam you know)

7. involving in silat now, hopefully get more muscles.. XP  then people will scare me
( lol, joking.. but seriously people will acknowledge you more and respect you better.. i hope so)

8. now only i remember... argh Business Ethics assignment.. i still haven't started yet.. well, this is my last quote for today.. later will update more..(hope so la, pray that i can manage my time more wisely)

p/s
don't do assignment so damn late.. might burden you later~~   XD

Chiao~

No comments:

Post a Comment