Wednesday, November 16, 2011

第五十八課 Chapitre58

It's been long since my last post~ as always~ = =" ahaha~ well, anyway, it had been 2 months since I've been here in California~
The weather is now getting much colder as it is Fall season... and not for long, it'll enter the winter season LOL

Besides, I'm finally entering 20's .. hooray~~!! haha~ XP not much of celebration~ well, can't demand too much~ besides I've been a total jerk these few weeks~ thanks though for the people who celebrate my b'day though, i know not all of them would really wanna celebrate it~  
and as usual, like any previous b'day, i'll buy myself my own present and this year i'm getting myself Scandal's cd collection~ though i'm not much of a fan, still I'm happy getting them for myself... 

These few weeks also been rough act.. i've become moody and moodier~ haha~ a lot going in my mind~ oh well, can't help it~!! haha

oh, i really need to stop now, its getting late, plus, i got classes and quizzes tomorrow ~! 

p/s
i've been thinking to change my blog platform~ its getting pretty boring here in blogspot~ XP oh well, for the time being, i'll use blogspot~

No comments:

Post a Comment