Monday, November 9, 2009

第十四かChapitre14

Morning all!!
hmm, quite early I woke up today..lol
why??
because of some laughing sound of my few housemates who still didn't go to bed..
wonder if they had soo much energy within then..
well, put that aside for a while..

A few event from 6 Nov to 8 Nov..

6 Nov
went back home in Segamat (evening)

7 Nov
went back to Batu Pahat for kenduri tahlil arwah..

8 Nov
went back to KL
arrive in KL about 6.00pm..

hmm, along the way to SKY Villa, I watch a few people ...some of them do not please me quite well..
It happened in the Komuter..
1st-I realy hate crowded placed.Damn!!
2nd-there are actually a few old citizen but none of the people there give up their seat for the
old citizen...Dude, where are your moral?!!I mostly angry is that when they make
faces(stupid faces that is)..
3rd- eww, the smell of some people in the komuter(don't u ever heard of hygiene??)

after arriving at Serdang Station, I walked back to Sky V..
30 minutes of hard work...
wow, a record!!!
usually about 45 min w or w/o something to carry around..lol

after this gotta do some presentation work..
man, its tiring to do it alone all by myself...
u guys!!don't just give up already!!
help me...

Oh God, give me strength to do the work..

No comments:

Post a Comment