Sunday, July 4, 2010

第三十二課 Chapitre32

Damn~~ it was a boring day yesterday, doing nothing but just sat in front of my laptop~~ while reading some manga, i downloaded some videos of Condor Hero anime~~ boy, was i thrilled~ it was so long that i had watched the anime. it brings back memories to me~~ I just happened one one the fan of the anime.

anyway, i got the mood to draw one of the character , which i like the most
Shouryuujo aka Xiao Long Nu

She's the prettiest of all in the story~~Lucky that the sketch was , well, good for me~~ :P



I would love to meet the person who acted in the drama back in 1998 and in the remake 2006!!
I forgot already the person in1998 but i know who acted in 2006, the beautiful Liu Yi Fei
^ ^

Gosh, i would be nice to meet her personally~~

p/s
a fan of her

No comments:

Post a Comment