Sunday, July 25, 2010

第三十六課 Chapitre36

After few weeks haven't going back home, finally, today is the day~
whew, anyway I had went to the Toy Fair.
Be my guess we arrived late and when we were in the exhibition hall, nothing much happened.
To my suprise, the Toy Fair was a bit small..
(well, I thought when Malaysia International Toy Fair(as the name describe) would be very grand event and there are many people joining. Instead just few~~ SIGH!!~~~

Anyway, I was looking forward to buy a Gundam model as I thought there would be hundreds of Gundam that are going to be sell. Be my guess, there just few and most of it didn't attract me.

Well, a bit regret though~~ huhu

Here's some pic that I took yesterday~~ enjoy









Here are the link for all pic that I took yesterday:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/album.php?aid=49262&id=1486879241

No comments:

Post a Comment