Tuesday, August 10, 2010

第三十七課 Chapitre37



Whew~~ Its has been so long I haven't posted out new things here...

As you may know, that currently life in college become more and more busier..
SIGH**
- -*

Anyway, last weekend TPMC held a Sport Carnival(as in post Chapitre 35)...As for the 1st day,
Its was quite fun and pretty much, HAVOC...
They said to me...
lol..
Act. I didn't attend the carnival on it's 1st day as I was presenting TPMC in Open Chess Tournament held at UKM with my other friends.

lol, we're lost on that day and took a long time to find Keris Mas Hall.
we thought that we're very late.
To our surprise is that the tournament started a bit late around 10. 15 am ...So, there are 6 games and we will be rank based on how many games did we win...As for me I win 4 times out of 6--->2win 2 lose 2win...
(3 win by playing and 1 free win as no opponent)
wow, most of them are actually very pro players.. even for a high school students they did play well and some of beat me and my other colleagues... SIGH, being lose to person younger than yourself, --> a bit shame act.
still, we did have fun and enjoy our time being there..
btw, i got the chance to meet and old friend that currently studying there

As for the night we had a barbecue together in the college.. Its was surely a fun activity to do together...


Cellen having some fun rapping~~ :P

As on Sunday, we( my housemate) came a bit late to the college. we're act. really tired -->
as soo much things to do....Me, Ferman Efi and Afiq participated in the Treasure Hunt contest..







And guess what, we come as the winner

^_^

YEAY!!!~~~~


As for today, I, Efi and Kuza were having a debate presentation in our COM class..
We act as the opposition of the topic
Online Social Networking Bring More Benefits Than Damages
We were face against Ferman, Zaid Alif ( best speaker of the day) and Ehsan...
As we were lack of one speaker I did twice as the 2nd and 3rd speaker....
Man, it was very tough and not to forget how scared I am as this is my 1st time being a debator.
Unfortunately , our side didn't get enough vote to win the debate.
Still, it was fun and I sure that I would love to do it again in the future..






And not to forget before concluding this post I wanna wish

Selamat Berpuasa( Happy FAsting) to all Muslim that are going to fast the whole Ramadhan..

p/s
I hope I can wake up early for my sahur~~ :P

No comments:

Post a Comment