Sunday, August 29, 2010

第三十九課 Chapitre39

Whew, its almost the last 10 days of Ramadhan.. Still not much that i've done..
This last few weeks seems so harsh on us, especially me...

I went on becoming a bit moody up till now, but has cool down for a bit..*sigh
Its frustrating..
A lot of things happened..

Starting with quarreling with people whom I think of as gang of mine..
*Haish!!
And for some reason it gets worse..
Me with my ego, and them also~~
I dunno which of us is right ~~

Haish...

On top of that quarreling with my mom,on certain reason...

And to the worst I didn't go according to plan , which is to finish all 30 juzu' of The Koran.

and what did I do on the weekend, well, mostly pampering myself to do things like sleeping, reading manga etc~~ man was i wasting such valuable time..
well, its some thing I commonly do to distract myself from the outside world, keeping myself lock within my own world..(of which I thought to be the safest place for me)
strangely enough though, that i was able to write something like this and then post it in my blog
lol..(~~)

anyway i'm currently reading a manga entitle
君のいる町(Kimi no Iru Machi)-A Town Where You Live.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kimi_no_iru_machi

For me its quite interesting that i imagining myself to be the protagonist
and fall in love with one of the character there, named Yuzuki Eba


(yikes, don't think me as an otaku though, as i'm still normal)
LOL


hoping that it will go on well, and the protagonist end up being with her forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment