Friday, March 11, 2011

第五十一課 Chapitre51

Whew.. what a rough week..

So okay, last Tuesday one of bad news is that my old school-SASER had finally changed name~~ SM Sains Tuanku Munawir~ if not mistaken.. wow, what a sad news to hear.. well, lots of memories i had during those days. it was rough and it made me of who i am today~~ THANKS SASER..
"Terima Kasih Cikgu, Maafkan Kami Cikgu Halalkan Ilmu Kami Cikgu.InsyaAllah SPM 10A1 Cikgu"


I'll never forget all those memories. It will remain in my mind till the day i'll die..
all news about it can be find here


So, okay.. next in my to-do-list...
This coming Saturday, I'll be having my TOEFL test.. I did my practice for the test.. and wow, it's actually quite hard.. i need to boost up my skills especially in speaking part~~ YOSH!!! tomorrow fight oh!!!
for the practice i got 62/100 .. man, the target marks was 85, so i need to work more hard~~

I'm totally burned out now.. no more energy.. will replenish .. after that back to the agenda TOEFL practices again~~ XD.. Ganbatte Faiz... Zettai akiramenai~

No comments:

Post a Comment