Sunday, August 7, 2011

第五十二課 Chapitre52

Okaeri~ hahaha~ after all this long , i finally able to update again my blog~, yeah it seems that i got lots of other things to settle out~ a lot had happened along the way up till now...
if i want to talk bout , it would take quite a long time~ so, me just gonna skip it and tell the current situation that i'm handling right about now~

Finally, 2 years study in Malaysia has over and guess what, I got the chance to pursue my study in California~ yatta~ yeay yeay~ that sort of words came out of me.. hard to express by word as i'm so damn happy~ XD

but still, there is bad news along it~ from 70 peeps that apply for MARA only 36 passed~ and some of my dearly friend are not with me~in which kinda makes me sad~ T^T we began together and we should end our study together too!! 

as for now, the main priority is getting my visa~ that settle and i'm ready to fly~  XP

p/s 
woah, me actually feeling kinda old already??? a bit la~ why? new generation already continue study in TPMC.. and my, the juniors < the girls > are so cutee~!!   kyaa waaaa iiii~~~ XP  yup2~ no doubt bout it.. there's this junior though , that somehow i couldn't let my eyes move away~ haha~ cute much? yup~ can't tell in detail yet~ haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment