Friday, October 23, 2009

第七課Chapitre7

日本語。。ああ、懐かしいな、日本語を使う。。ハハ、どうする??!俺の日本語の言葉どんどん覚えてない!!ああ、大変他変!!どうしよう??

Japanese Language..aa,it brings back memory,long time haven't use it..haha,what to do??My Japanese words lately kinda be forgotten bit by bit!!aa ,its sucks!!what to do??

hehe..
its actually 3,30 in the morning, still I guess it is not as a peaceful night like when I back at home..
It is soo noisy here in KL..IT SUCKS!!

people might ask what the hell are you doing at this very late time?..
I simply gonna answer, I go to bed early I woke up early,thats how my biological clock works..
As long as I have the enough sleep..

Back to the real topic,

Recently I noticed that the day passing by also means that my Japanese Language skills are becoming more dull...
ARGH!!!

It worries me soo MUCH!!!

While at this moment , a friend ask to join a community that loves all sort of things that comes from Japan..(and most of them LOVE ANIME AND MANGA SOO MuCH)
He ask, why don't I join the community and maybe can become one of the translator(so far that I know , translating mangas)

Sure, I guess so...
(22 Oct 2009,evening)

23 Oct 2009, early in the morning after woke up and while surfing the net..

Oh God, am I taking the path of becoming an OTAKU!?!
ARGH!!!

Iyada!!!
I don't wanna be that THING!!!

I'm normal!!!
(lol, alone in the morning...)>baka ka??ore wa??hen na hito..hahaha..


Nah, don't bother with it soo much..
Just helping them while helping myself improve back my Japanese..
hehe..

Guys, here I come!!!

p/s

That friend ask me why don't we go to Kinokuniya this Saturday..
If there is no problem, sure , why not..

AIM>Buying stuffs regarding Japanese Language..Manga or Light Novel maybe..
(if I got money that is!!lol)

another ridiculus post..
well, just READ IT...

oh ya,
by the time you read it, you should be aware that you had wasted a few minutes of your time reading this post..
lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment